Sunday, November 9, 2008

Perkasa Hotel, Kundasang


I went to Perkasa Hotel mainly for business, we have organized a training program which last for 2 days. SO plenty of time to enjoy the cool environment. We visited a fresh water fish farm at Kg Luanti called Tagal, it's a conservation area where fishes and nature alike been protected by villagers. Fishes swim at the river happily without worry of being end up at some kitchen far far away. It was fun and after the having the evening playing with tame fishes, we went up to Perkasa Hotel for dinner. It was ok, not too bad. I had a good meal, but I don't fancy the place because there's lots of flies here in Ranau.
The soup is yummy, so is the chicken cooked in lemon sauce and Sabah veggie being freshly plucked from the farm early that morning is green and healthy, I am not sure where they get the prawn from but its certainly great because it's my favourite fried butter prawn. I had a good meal and end up so full, not even room for the desserts afterward.

No comments: