Monday, September 29, 2008

Malacca food

Whenever we go to Malacca, we think of Historical building, the unique culture and no doubt different varieties of foods. I went to Malacca with friends couldn't help to take as many pictures as I can, there's always something interesting to see and learn there. After a whole day walking around Mahkota Parade, St.Paul Hill, A'Famosa, Dutch Buildings, Jonker streets, museums and etc, we choose a place call New Newton Food court to dine in and stretch our legs, I order Bahkuteh with Yam rice and my friend order chicken rice balls. I had Chicken rice ball before, it taste like normal chicken rice except the rice is roll into balls. I love the Bahkuteh which is pork cooked with dark soy sauces in claypot and the special yam rice, that was delicious. The food courts has pretty roof design, replica of Malay traditional roof. The price is a little expensive compare to old coffee shop around Malacca but its worth it, there're many other stalls there and you can choose any food you fancy such as Chee Cheong Fun, Char Kuey Tiaw, Wantan Mee,Ngiu Chap, Satay and etc. The price range from RM3-RM8. Even until today, I can still remember the Bahkuteh I had there in Malacca, the meat is tender and juicy, just like the picture I took there.

No comments: