Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sushi king Warisan Square





My family and I went to Sushi King last Sunday, because my mom said it is better to dine out since its a little late to come home and prepare lunch for the family. Much to our delights, we like to have a lazy day outing on Sunday. So I suggested Sushi King since I have a coupon of RM30 from HSBC, yay. Having been watching my diet lately, Japenese food seems really enticing to me nowadays. There're 5 of us, first we order 3 sets of slightly fried Salmon and rice with miso soup set, a set of prawn tempura with rice and miso soup, beef teriyaki set for my bro. We took 2 dish of appetizer from the moving conveyer belt while waiting for our order, in the photo shown here is actually fried salmon skin which is absolutely yummy. We have green tea to quench our thirst (which is refillable). All our meal cost up to RM85, with RM30 discount coupon and another 10% off from being Sushi king card member, I ended up paying about RM50 for 5 people, not bad at all. In KK there are few branch of sushi king, which is in 1 Borneo, Citymall, Centre Point (Palm Square) and of course Warisan Square.

No comments: