Friday, March 6, 2009

Ocean Cafe










Last night I was supposed to go for a farewell dinner of a colleague at D' Pokok Cherry Cafe nearby and I was all ready too. Then just when I about to tell my parents I am off to the dinner, my dad said,"We are just about ready to go too, so wait a minute." I was flabbagasted, apparently my parents and I aren't in the same frequency here. so I asked where are "we" going? My dad said,"aren't you getting ready for your bro's birthday dinner?". I told him I know nothing of that dinner and I explained about my plan for the night, which is now I have to cancel. Apparently my mom did not tell us there's a dinner tonight. So everyone at home has to make way for my bro impromtu dinner since he doesn't often come home after going to UITM. So we off to Ocean Cafe along the Penampang-Putatan by-pass. The food is ok, we had Ocean Vs Inland set, Chicken Chop, fish and chip and I have for myself Catch of the day. I can't say I really love it, it's decent size and taste but nothing to rave about. The waitress asked my drink order 4 times before she was sure I am actually ordering for ice white coffee. Besides having an incompetent waitresses, I think the food is alright. As you seen the food we ordered, they are mostly western.

No comments: