Friday, October 10, 2008

Asian Food

Here I am again, blogging about Asian Food. I hope people don't mistake me craving for food all the time and maybe a big fan of Chinese Restaurant. Hmmm, I suppose I am a big fan of Chinese cooking, growing up eating mainly Chinese food definitely give me a distinct preferences towards Chinese delicacies. Although I am keen to venture into another style of cooking, mainly because of the diversify culture in Malaysia. I have tried, Malay cooking, Indian food and of course Chinese food too. Even Sabah and Sarawak has specialities, Tuaran Mee and Laksa Sarawak have rave reviews from local and tourist alike, making Malaysia such beautiful and excited place for food-manics!
What about other culture? Yes, indeed we have restaurants provides food from other countries, which are Japanese Food (many to choose from), Italian Food(Little Italy,Bella Italia, Luna Rossa & etc), Korean Food(I saw one in Likas Square), Mexican food (I tried once in LittleMexico,Langkawi & KL Starhill-->for those who prefer hot stuffs) and Thai Restaurant (e.g. Tham Nak Thai in Api-api Centre). I am glad the past weeks we went to lots of restuarant for dinner. I can always indulge in my not talented photograph skills(sigh).
We celebrate 2 birthdays these 2 months. If only we have more shopping mall that offer sales for uiques items, well at least I didn't opt for best buy gift card, I actually bought decent gifts for birthday. Hopefully google adsense could earn me enough to buy better gifts for Christmas. I'll keep My finger cross!

No comments: