Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little Italy - in KK

Little Italy is my place to dine out if I feel like I want to indulge myself. For local Sabahan, this may be a little spendy but the food here well cooked, good service and I love to come any chance I got. My favourite food here are many, I specially love the thin crust pizza and just the right amount of spice and ingredient. Plus they even note the dishes that's low calories (for diet conscious freaks!). The other day, I treat my lil' bro a nice lunch at Little Italy, he ordered a regular Hawaiana pizza and risotto with seafood for me.
I have ice latte and my bro has lemonade, no dessert because one thing missing in Little Italy is the variaties of dessert available. Otherwise we probably won't mind making room for dessert.

2 comments:

Ekh said...

Looks delicious.nyummy, my tummy growling.finger licking good.

Orientalily said...

I fully recommend anyone to come here. Value for money, and you won't regret it!