Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Feast

Last Saturday, I went to a wedding reception for my ex-high school mate. The event is held at Ocean Seafood village near Wawasan Plaza and Promenade Hotel. Its very popular place to organise a big event, it can accommodate up to 3 wedding at one time. Before I move on about the food. I really have to complain about the parking space, imagine a place where there're 3 weddings happening at same time, and to add to my frustration is when it rained that day. No parking, wet pavement and with cars honking at you when you cross the road to the restaurant. Despite meeting my old friends, it really dampen my mood and in fact I decided not have my wedding in Ocean. There, I said it, I won't want to put my guests through the same thing happen to me.
IT really a big blow since the decor and food in Ocean is really not bad. I like the place actually, it just that the parking issue really put me off.
The night dinner starter is Three Hot & COld Combination which is surprisingly yummy and crispy. Then, we moved on to main courses which are sea cucumber soup with crab meat, Steam Red snapper, Deep fried prawns, crispy roasted chicken, braised sea-cucumber & mushroom with brocoli, steamed rice with lotus leaf (individually wrapped and this is also my favourite) and finally Shanghai Pancake(also I like coz it's warm and crispy) as the dessert.
My review about the food is ok, but I really can't stop thinking about the parking space and so seriously when you plan for a wedding, do consider about the guests too.

No comments: