Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kedai Kopi Hilltop



This eatery hole is suggested by my ex-colleague few years back, and I been here once before and the food then was good, price reasonable. Wednesday, my family dine here to celebrate my big bro b'day. We had good meal, table is set outside and very airy. The restaurant kind enough to place mosquito coil to ensure their customer can eat in peace. So considerable. Food came out beautifully served and of good quality. We ordered fried butter prawns (highly recommended), stewed Ostrich(Okay), Fish maw soup (nice), sliced Fish with mixed veggies(also delicious) and Gu lau rou (Sweet & Sour Pork) . All the meal here comes with complimentary fruits. Not bad but price is alittle at steep side, RM180 for 9 people. Maybe there's other place cheaper but I can say the food is good.

No comments: