Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sandwiches or Man tou or both??

I am always at loss when people ask where to eat, I feel that if the food turn out not up to their expectation, they are going to give you that look or say sarcarstic things like, so expensive or not good lah. Doh, coz I give simillar comment whenever people make wrong choice for restaurant. Remember guys and gals, think before you eat, we have to plan where to go before we start choosing place to eat. So the other day, my cousin ask, where are we going to eat ah?? The only snack corner that comes up my head is May May's at Lintas, it's located at the same row as Maybank. They sell varieties of sandwhiches, mantou with fillings that blows your mind. Cheese, bacon, shredded chicken, tuna and etc. They cost in range of RM3-RM6. It took me few minutes to choose my meal, they are so many mouthwatering meal sets that really spoil you to bits. I think the environment is sort of Kopi tiam or Kedai Kopi style but you can always meet up with friends and families for a quick bite here.

1 comment:

Ekh said...

The pictures make my stomach growl. Recommended to go for a light or heavy breakfast.