Friday, October 3, 2008

Simple but Delicious

I love rotiboy, doesn't everyone? Once there's this round sweet smelling bun out from the oven that lure everyone in the vicinity for a quick bite. It resulted in long queue, made everyone wonder why people wait patiently just to get their teeth on the soft sweet smelling coffee flavour bun in KLCC. I never fail to buy one or two before heading home after long day in the mall, doing what else? Shopping!! It only cost about RM1.80 each. In Kota Kinabalu these type of buns are sold at Tuah Baker's on 4th floor Palm Square , Center Point and also Wisma Merdeka Shopping mall, I think that I deserve a coffee break, don't you think? I'll be laying back on the couch, tv remote in one hand, rotiboy in another and one cuppa hot coffee to wash it down, if you happen to look for me. Yum yum..happy weekend everyone while I enjoy my rotiboy.

No comments: