Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Healthy eating.

I seriously been trying to avoid writing about food. Ever since I started this blog, I've gained weight gradually, until I step on the bathroom scale..Yikkkss, I need to make certain rules in eating. No doubt my blog makes me hungry and being in Sabah is no help either. Too many good food.
So I started my simple plan and go back to normal eating habit, no more pigging out unnecessarily!!
Yesterday, It's holiday and since I don't feel like cooking, I went to Tanamerah at Lintas for a bit to eat. I had PBJ (Peanut butter & Jelly) sandwiches and tall hazelnut white coffee. Not sure if that help on my diet, but it makes me feel better. I have enough of meat & coconut milk in my meal. (sigh). The other food is nasi lemak chicken wings, hey, I didn't order that, it's actually for my lil' bros. Cost me RM7.80 for the nasi lemak & RM2.80 for the toast. Poor thing, he waited so long and finally when we asked, the waiter actually forgotten his order.
Prior to this, I went for 6 mth grueling training that involved endurance walk, climb and kayaking that put me in real great shape, best shape I even been in years. I feel really bad that after having work (or put to work) so hard in getting trim and shapely figure, I've let go of my sensibilty and gain kg(s) back, and even some extra kg too, don't know where that come from. SO now, my plan to get me a decent weight is by maintaining a balance meal, breakfast a must, lunch & dinner, I don't believe skipping meal can get me the ideal weight, I might lose weight but I don't think it will last. The second is hard for me, which I plan not to have anymore food in between meals. cut back on my favourite snacks, drink more water and start on my light exercise regime (thats the hardest part) I also decided that no more fried char kuey tiaw or fried rice for me, from now on, I will eat noodles soup. Sounded bland but if that's the price of getting me in shape for my wedding, then, one small soup noodles for me please.

No comments: